Monday, September 14, 2020

Repurpose Project - Altering My Work Pants Into Boys Pants

My boy is growing taller by the minute by the look of things. His pants are all too short for him, so I thought it would be an awesome experience to alter one of my work pants into his pants.

I have way to many work pants and one of them is the perfect colour for him.

I used another pants that fits him around the waist but a tad too short and adjusted the pattern to give an extra length.

This is probably one of the most frugal project I've done. The elastic band was from an old pair of pants that he had, which was converted to t-shirt yarn. I saved the elastic band for future projects, such as this. 😄

He's a happy boy. He tried jumping, squatting and leaping in them and approved the fitting. 

Now, what to do with the rest of the fabric.... Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted Reversible Cute House Shaped Cotton Mug Mats.

These super cute mug mats were delicately handcrafted, complete with handstiched window, door and even a tiny doorknob. The door serves as a...