Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Home Sewing - Boys Cotton Summer Pyjamas

Another project by necessity, as my soon to be 6-year-old is growing taller by the minute. The Melbourne weather is warming up and we are preparing to wear our summer pyjama shorts. His current pyjama shorts are a bit tight and short for him so it was time to sew him some new pairs.

I used 2 rolls of cotton fabric in my stash, so this project is completely cost free for me. There was also enough for a one size up as well. So, I decided to go ahead and sew them too. 

The pattern of the small size pyjamas was a copy from his other shorts, I added a bit of length. The larger size shorts are Burda 9747 Pyjamas which I used previously for his winter pyjama pants with flanellete material.

There is still a bit of remnant left. I think I may have a project or two in mind for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handcrafted Reversible Cute House Shaped Cotton Mug Mats.

These super cute mug mats were delicately handcrafted, complete with handstiched window, door and even a tiny doorknob. The door serves as a...